This recipe provides 4 servings.
1) 1 tablespoon olive oil
2) 1 pound red radishes (approximately 20 radishes), trimmed and halved lengthwise
3) 2 thyme sprigs
4) 1 rosemary sprig
5) 1 garlic clove, smashed
6) 1 tablespoon salted butter
7) 1 tablespoon sea salt
1) Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add the radishes, and cook, stirring often, until radishes begin to brown, approximately 4 minutes.
2) Add the thyme, rosemary, and garlic. Cover and reduce heat to medium low.
3) Cook, stirring occasionally, until the radishes are tender when pierced with a fork, approximately 7 minutes.
4) Add the butter and sea salt; cook, stirring constantly, until the butter is melted, approximately 1 minute.