Creamy Asparagus Potato Salad
1) 1 pound asparagus (trimmed, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces)
2) 1 pound quartered baby potatoes
3) ½ cup crème fraiche
4) ¼ cup chopped chervil
5) ¼ cup chopped chives
6) 2 tablespoons olive oil
7) 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
8) 2 tablespoons chopped dill
9) Sea salt to taste
10) Freshly ground pepper to taste
1) Cook the asparagus in salted boiling water until crisp tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and transfer to ice water to cool; drain.
2) Add quartered baby potatoes to the boiling water and cook until tender, approximately 10 minutes, then drain.
3) Whisk ½ cup crème fraiche, ¼ cup each chopped chervil, and chives, and 2 tablespoons each olive oil, white wine vinegar and chopped dill in a large bowl. Add the asparagus and potatoes; season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper and toss. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.