Slow & Tasty Chili
This recipe provides 4 servings
1) 1 lb. lean ground beef
2) 1 (1-oz.) package chili seasoning
3) 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney or black beans, rinsed and drained
4) 1 (14-oz) can diced tomatoes with mild green chiles
5) 1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
6) 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1) Brown the lean ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat for approximately 8 minutes, breaking up the meat while it is cooking.
2) Drain the fat; stir in chili seasoning. Combine the beef mixture, beans, tomatoes, and tomato sauce in a slow cooker; stir to blend.
3) Cover, cook on low for 4-5 hours. Top with shredded cheese.