This recipe provides 2 servings.
1) ¼ cup lemon juice
2) 2 tablespoons olive oil
3) 1 teaspoon minced garlic, divided
4) 1 teaspoon ground mustard
5) ½ teaspoon dried oregano
6) ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch strips
7) ½ cup chopped peeled cucumber
8) 1/3 cup plain yogurt
9) ½ teaspoon dill weed
10) 2 whole pita breads
11) ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
1) In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil, ½ teaspoon garlic, mustard and oregano; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2) In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, dill and remaining ½ teaspoon garlic; cover and refrigerate until serving.
3) Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In a large non-stick skillet, cook and stir chicken for approximately 8 minutes, until no longer pink. Spoon onto pita breads.
4) Top with yogurt mixture and onion; fold in half and serve.