Pesto Egg Wraps
This recipe provides 2 servings.
1) ¼ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2) 4 eggs, lightly whipped
3) 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
4) 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
5) 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch.), warmed
1) Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until heated through. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove egg mixture from heat then sprinkle with feta cheese.
2) Spread 1 tablespoon pesto across the center of each tortilla; top with egg mixture. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling/egg mixture and roll up. Ready to Serve.