This recipe provides 4 servings.
1) 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved (approx. 4 cups)
2) 7 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
3) 1 teaspoon sea salt
4) 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
5) 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
6) ½ teaspoon pepper
7) ½ cup (2 ounces) ricotta cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Place tomatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon sea salt. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes, until tomatoes collapse.
3) Cook pasta according to pasta directions. Drain in colander over a medium bowl, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and reserved cooking liquid to pan; stir in tomatoes, 5 teaspoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon sea salt, in addition to the basil, pepper, and ½ cup ricotta cheese. Toss well to combine ingredients; serve immediately.