Yummy Salmon Recipe
This recipe provides 4 servings.
1) 4 salmon fillets approximately 6 ounces each
2) 2 tablespoons olive oil
3) 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
4) 1/4 teaspoon pepper
5) 2 teaspoons minced garlic
6) 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning blend
7) 1 medium lemon
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a large baking pan with a little olive oil. Arrange salmon fillets on the baking sheet and season with sea salt and pepper.
2) Stir together olive oil, minced garlic, Italian herb blend, and juice of 1/2 lemon. Spoon over salmon fillets being sure to rub all over the tops and sides of the salmon.
3) Thinly slice remaining 1/2 of lemon and top each piece of salmon with a slice of lemon.
4) Bake for approximately 15 minutes until salmon is opaque and flaky when pulled apart with a fork.
Recipe suggestion: Garnish with fresh thyme if desired and serve.