Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This recipe provides 6 servings
1) 1 ½ pounds Brussel sprouts, cut in half through the core
2) 4 ounces pancetta, diced
3) ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
4) 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
5) Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan, including some of the loose leaves, which turn crispy when they’re roasted.
2) Add the pancetta, olive oil, sea salt and pepper, toss with your hands, spreading out in a single layer.
3) Roast the Brussels sprouts for approximately 25 minutes, until they are tender and nicely browned and the pancetta is cooked. Toss once during roasting.
4) Remove from the oven, drizzle immediately with the balsamic vinegar, toss again and serve hot.