This recipe provides 6 servings
1) 4 thin-cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2) Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
3) 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
4) 2 teaspoons garlic powder
5) 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
6) 4 medium tomatoes, diced
7) ½ red onion, finely chopped
8) 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
9) ⅓ Cup fresh chopped fresh basil, plus more leaves for garnish
10) Balsamic vinegar, for topping
11) Grated parmesan cheese, for topping
1. Season the chicken on both sides with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until browned on both sides and fully cooked, approximately 8 minutes.
Suggestion: Serve with your favorite salad.