Thinly Sliced Cauliflower Salad
1) 1 head cauliflower
2) 3 tablespoons olive oil
3) 1-2 sliced garlic cloves
4) 3-5 thin slices lemon
5) ½ teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
6) ½ teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
7) A pinch of sea salt
8) A pinch of freshly ground pepper
9) 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1) Thinly slice 1 head cauliflower.
2) Make dressing: Cook olive oil, lemon slices, garlic cloves, coriander, and fennel seeds in a small skillet over medium heat, approximately 4 minutes.
3) Remove from heat, add lemon juice, and then pour over the cauliflower.
4) Season the cauliflower salad with salt and pepper and toss.
5) Enjoy this tasty Saturday side salad!