This recipe provides 4 servings
1) 2 (15- ounce) cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and dried well
2) 2 tablespoons olive oil
3) 2 teaspoons ground cumin
4) Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Make sure the chickpeas are completely dry, then spread them over 2 baking sheets. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over the cumin, then season with sea salt and pepper
3) Put the sheets into the oven and roast for approximately 15 minutes, until the chickpeas are completely crisp. Check them after 10 minutes and give the sheet a shake to move the chickpeas around.
4) Remove the sheets from the oven and allow the chickpeas to cool before serving. You can store any leftover that you may have in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
*Tip: The key to getting the chickpeas really crisp is to make sure they are as dry as possible before you put them in the oven.