This recipe provides 2 servings
1) 2 eggs
2) 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
3) 12 grape tomatoes, halved
4) 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
5) 4 strips cooked bacon, cooked
6) Red pepper flakes
Ingredients for the dressing:
1) 1 small garlic clove, minced
2) 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3) 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4) 1 tablespoon apple Cider Vinegar
5) 1 teaspoon clover honey
6) Salt and pepper to taste
1) Place eggs in a saucepan; add cold water to cover the eggs by 1-2 inches. Heat over high heat until just boiling. Remove from the burner, cover, and let eggs stand in the hot water for 11 minutes. Drain and run cold water over the eggs. To peel the eggs, tap them on the counter top until cracked, and use a teaspoon (or your fingers) to remove the peel. Cut each egg in half and set aside.
2) In small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add 2 cups of lettuce to 2 salad bowls.
4) Drizzle the dressing equally over each bowl.
5) Top with eggs, avocado, bacon, tomatoes, and red pepper flakes.