Farro Waldorf Salad
This recipe provides 4 servings
1) 1 cup farro
2) ¼ cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
3) ¼ cup light sour cream
4) ¼ cup buttermilk
5) 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
6) 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
7) 2 apples, chopped
8) 2 scallions, sliced
9) 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
10) 4 celery stalks, sliced into bit sized chunks, plus 1 cup chopped celery leaves
11) 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
12) ¼ cup golden raisins
13) 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
14) a pinch of sea salt and pepper
1) Cook the farro as instructed per label, then spread on a baking sheet and let cool.
2) Prepare the dressing; Whisk the mayonnaise, buttermilk, light sour cream, scallions, vinegar, and dill in a large bowl.
3) Add the apples, celery, grapes, raisins, walnuts, and farro to the bowl with the dressing; toss. Season with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Stir in celery leaves, and chopped fresh parsley.