Mexican Taco-Bowl Spaghetti
This recipe provides 4 servings
1) 1lb lean ground turkey
2) ½ lb. whole grain spaghetti
3) 1 medium onion, chopped
4) 2 teaspoons chili powder
5) 2 tablespoon olive oil
6) 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
7) 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
8) Chopped avocado and lime wedges for serving
9) ½ teaspoon sea salt
1 Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions; drain.
2) Cook the lean ground turkey, onion, and chili powder in the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; stirring often, until browned, approximately 7 minutes. Season with ½ teaspoon salt.
3) Add the corn and the tomatoes. Cook, stirring, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes. Toss with the spaghetti. Serve with avocado and lime wedges.