Friday, October 24, 2014
Recipe of the Day
Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
This recipe provides 4 servings (approx. 1 cup each)
1) 8 cups 1-inch-thick slices cauliflower florets, approx. 1 large head
2) 1 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
3) 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4) 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
5) 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
6) 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
7) fresh ground pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2) Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until beginning to soften and brown on the bottom, approx. 18 minutes. Next, toss cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, approx. 8-10 minutes more.
Healthy and Tasty!