Friday, May 9, 2014
Recipe of the Day
*This recipe provides 12 servings.
1) 4 lbs fresh Tilapia fillets ( or 12 4-oz fillets)
2) 5 teaspoons dill
3) 4 teaspoons paprika
4) sea salt to taste
5) ground black pepper to taste
6) 1 lemon, cut into slices
7) 4 teaspoons lemon juice (from a second lemon), freshly squeezed
1) Preheat broiler to high
2) Place fillets in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with dill and paprika. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Lay slices of lemon in the middle of each fillet.
3) Place baking sheet dish 5 to 6 inches away from broiler. Broil fish for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through, but still moist. Drizzle with lemon juice.
Suggestion: Serve topped with Cranberry- Honey Mustard Sauce. Garnish with dill, if desired.
220 calories per serving