Thursday, March 21, 2013

Interesting Info..




Protein is an essential nutrient that makes up approx. 22% of muscle tissue, with water contributing most of the remaining 78%












Based on numerous studies, it would seem that the optimal time to ingest extra protein is just before or just after a work-out because in doing so you enhance muscle development.

No comments:

Post a Comment