1) Fiber: It is essential for optimal health and weight loss, however most people consume less than half of the 25 grams recommended, daily. Low fiber consumption is associated with a host of diseases, such as heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, and some types of cancer. Getting more fiber via juicing will also help you feel full longer and decrease cravings for sugar rich/fattening foods.
2) Iron: Approx. 1 in 5 people suffers from a lack of iron. Iron deficiency is associated with feeling tired, and sluggish. Having the necessary amount of iron means you will have more energy to exercise.
3) Vitamin C: Vitamin C increases your body's absorption of iron, which contributes to more energy and stamina.
4) Calcium: Calcium strengthens bones, teeth, and nails. It also regulates blood pressure, which assist in shedding unwanted pounds.
5) Vitamin E: Vitamin E plays a role in the metabolism of fat and has been demonstrated to facilitate weight loss.
6) Folic Acid: Folic acid can assist in reducing the risk of heart disease, colon cancer and speed up a sluggish metabolism.