1) Green leafy vegetables: The chlorophyll helps flush out environmental toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, and air pollution. The vegetables to load up on are chard, kale, parsley, spinach, mustard greens and wheat grass.
2) Garlic: Garlic activates liver enzymes that help filter out wastes. Research suggest garlic juice may also inhibit the growth of tumors.
3) Lemons: lemons help convert toxins into water-soluble forms that's easily flushed away.
4) Watercress: The peppery little green leaves are rich in minerals and also have a diuretic effect that assist in moving things through your system.
5) Beets: Beet juice cleanses and nourishes the liver.
6) Broccoli: Broccoli contains approx. 50 times more cancer fighting, enzyme-stimulating activity than any other vegetable.