This fitness blog includes helpful fitness, training, and nutirition tips to help you reach your desired goals. No matter what path you choose - I can help you get there!
It is my intention to create a direct link between exercise and enjoyment!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Did you know?
Overall, food contributes 19% of total water intake, beverages contain the remaining 81%.
The following list is an example of some various foods and water content: