1) Start exercise by sitting on the floor with your arms behind your body, supporting your weight. Legs should be parallel and raised to a high diagonal position
2) Engage your abdominals and shoulders for stabilization purposes.
3) Begin to bring both legs across the body to the right.
4) Continue to circle your legs across your body and down as low as pelvic stabilization can be maintained.
5) Return your legs to the starting position. Repeat 3-6 times in each direction
Keep in mind: Your legs should remained lengthened as you move from side to side.
Avoid: Tensing your neck and shoulder muscles.
*This exercise is not advisable if you have back pain and or hip instability. *