1) Kumquat: tiny fruit with an interestingly sweet, pungent peel that adds interest to salads.
2) Lime: hugely aromatic peel; complex tang adds tropical spritz to soups and tacos.
3) Lemon: more neutral than lime, and all purpose acidic brightener
4) Blood Orange: sweet and tangy with hints of raspberry, possesses a remarkable flesh
5) Tangelo: easy to peel like a tangerine, the best tangelos have a tart, grapefruit like zing
6) Red Grapefruit: tart and sweet, possesses a delightful bitter edge.
7) Navel Orange: mildly sweet, juicy fruit- the basic orange that many have grown to love
8) Clementine: small, usually seedless fruit that sweet-tangy and easy to peel
9) Tangerine: Look for firm fruit, a nice balance between sweet and sour, great for salads