1) Energy Level: Energy level throughout the course of a typical day, keeping in mind energy boosters and energy drains
2) Exercise/Physical Activity: Frequency and types of physical activity performed during a typical day
3) Nutrition: Intake frequency of healthy snacks, fruits and vegetables, whole grains, water, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and trans fats.
4) Health: such as weight management, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart rate, frequency of illness, tobacco use and personal/family medical history.
5) Emotional Fitness: involves coping skills, resilience, stress levels, emotional status, sleep patterns, social activity/support and personal loss
6) Life Satisfaction: involves work satisfaction, personal and relationship satisfaction, gratitude, and a sense of purpose