Please check out my other website:
4 reasons to eat watercress:
1. It is packed with antioxidants that may help lower your risk of cancer and heart disease.
2. It is nutrient dense and low in calories; therefore, it helps with weight reduction.
3. One cup contains more than 100% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin K.
4. Watercress is a rich source of Vitamin C, which can boost your immune system.
You can easily incorporate watercress into your diet (if you are not already) simply by swapping the lettuce for watercress, the next time you make a salad!
1) Set specific goals in behavioral terms.
2) Set realistic yet challenging goals.
3) Set long-term (3-month) and short- term (weekly and daily) goals.
4) Establish actual dates for attaining your goals.
5) Create goal achievement strategies-for example, writing them down on paper or posting them on your refrigerator (a place you will likely see it a few times a day).
6) Find others who support your pursuits of your goals.
Crispy Rice Bowls with Fried Eggs
This recipe provides 4 servings.
1) 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
2) 2 ½ cups cooked brown rice
3) ½ teaspoon sea salt plus a pinch, divided
4) 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
5) 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
6) 1 11-ounce package baby spinach
7) 1 tablespoon lime juice
8) 4 eggs
9) 1 ripe avocado, sliced
10) 1 cup julienned carrot
11) 4 radishes, thinly sliced
12) 2 scallions, thinly sliced
13) 4 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
1) Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium -high heat. Add rice and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon sea salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, approximately 10 minutes. Divide among 4 bowls.
2) Add the remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 tablespoon canola oil and ginger to the pan. Add spinach, in batches, and cook, tossing, until welted, approximately 3 minutes. Stir in lime juice and ¼ teaspoon sea salt. Divide among the rice bowls.
3) Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in the pan. Crack eggs into it and cook until the whites are set and the edges are crispy, approximately 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining pinch of salt. Place an egg on each rice bowl. Top with avocado, carrot, radishes, scallions, and Sriracha.